Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KELSEY!

Kelsey is 17 years old today. Kelsey loves to have parties so I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said nothing much. I thought I was off the hook and we could do just a family thing. Come to find out she invited all her friends to come over and spend the night. She knows I don't mind having them over so she just assumes it is OK with me. I told her next time I would just like to be included in what is going on in my own home. Teenagers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEY!!!!! Hi Kris--- you know you love the girls coming over !!! ENJOY!! see ya Mon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That is funny! UH, yeah, like don't they want to eat food or have some pop? You need to let mom in on the plan! HAHA! TYPICAL!

    ReplyDelete