Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coma

OK, so I haven't posted for a while. A LOT has happened though. My cousin (who is the same age as me) was in a drug induced coma for almost two weeks. He is finally out of the coma but he now has a hole in his lung. So please please pray for him. It is still a scary situation. But just think. Here is this guy who just started feeling bad and the next thing you know he wakes up in the hospital with a huge tube down his mouth. (Sound familiar Kelsey???) Kelsey lost 7 days of her life and my cousin has lost 2 weeks of his life!!! I think about how many days have I sat around the house wasting time and feeling sorry for myself. I vow not to do that again! Time is precious and you never know what the future holds.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister-- Hope Todd does better soon! Tara shared some news tonite. Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete