Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Jimmy Peaches!!

My neice just started a blog also. Hers is called inVESTed. Her last name is Vest. Funny huh? She is a total trip. My IQ drops drastically when I am with Jamie because she is so much fun. I have to explain to you why I call her Jimmy peaches. Jimmy is just because it is close to her name Jamie and there is a story behind peaches. The whole family goes out to eat at a restaurant and the waitress comes over to our table and asks if we would like any dessert. We all pass but Jamie is considering what she wants to order. Finally she looks at the waitress and asks her what is in the peach pie. We are all laughing of course and the waitress is trying not to. She says it has crust and peaches. So that is how Jimmy Peaches got her name. Love ya girl!!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH THAT IS FUNNY- I REMEBER YOU TELLING ME THAT-- :) I LL HAVE TO LOOK HER UP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS funny! HAHA! Poor thing will NEVER live that one down! HA!

    You got this bloggin' thing down pat, girl! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very funny...i'm SO glad you made this public for EVERYONE to see!!!!

    yeah yeah, love you too

    ReplyDelete